Cookies for dessert? Life is too short to skip that!
Have you ever had a chance to try vegan protein cookies? Quick and easy to make, these cookies are irresistibly yummy and good for you!
They are healthy enough for breakfast and sweet enough for dessert. They are also the best alternative to those store-bought protein cookies.
So if you’re looking for a vegan plant based protein powder to make these delicious protein powder cookies, we have the perfect recommendation - Vegan Way Protein Powder.
Being India’s tastiest vegan protein powder, Vegan Way is easy to digest and has faster absorption. With 20+ plant-based superfoods, the protein comes in sachets, making it easy to use! It also has the highest protein per serving: 25.7 grams per serving.
Now, let’s dive into the recipe for these plant-based cookies!
Why will you enjoy this recipe?
- Quick & easy to make
- Packed with nutrient-rich ingredients
- Vegan and gluten-free cookies
- Made in just one mixing bowl
- Tasty and healthy cookies
To make these crunchy, delicious plant-based cookies, all you need are the following ingredients:
- Vegan protein - You can use Vegan Way’s protein with cafe mocha flavour. But if you’re using plain protein powder, you can add your own flavour to it.
- Almond flour or oat flour
- Melted coconut oil or melted vegan butter
- Any plant-based milk, or you can also use almond sweetened milk
- For sweetener, use unrefined cane sugar, or coconut sugar
- Baking powder
- Chocolate chips or chopped nuts - totally optional
How to make vegan protein cookies?
- Start by preheating the oven to 350°F (180°C), and now place a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Make sure to use coconut oil to lightly oil the paper to prevent the cookies from sticking to it. Now, set it aside.
- Combine the protein powder, sugar, almond flour, and baking powder in a bowl and whisk until it’s smooth without lumps.
- Now add the almond milk, melted coconut oil, and any flavour if used.
- Mix the batter so that it is wet and soft, but hold well if squeezed in your hand.
- Now add the chocolate chips or chopped nuts, if any.
- Divide the batter into even cookie balls. Leaving some space, place ech cookie ball on the cookie sheet.
- Slightly flatten the top of the cookie balls and bake it for 12-15 minutes.
- Now remove the tray and let it cool for 20 minutes.
The crispy yummy protein cookies are ready to eat!
These vegan protein cookies are delicious, and we think you will just love them as much as we do. So do give it a try and let us know your feedback in the comments.